Tusky 14 is out now!
- Redesigned the drafts function, so they are faster, more user friendly and hopefully more reliable.
- Wellbeing mode, allows you to limit certain features in Tusky. You can enable it in Preferences!
- Animated emoji support, need we say more?
- Timed mutes (for supported servers).
- Notification 🔔 for specific users posting, ring the bell icon on their profile (Mastodon 3.3.0 feature).
You can support our development via https://opencollective.com/Tusky
It is amazing into how many languages #Tusky has been translated already. Tusky 14 adds 100% translations of Sanskrit, Sorani Kurdish and Bulgarian, bringing the count of (almost complete) translations to 40. Made possible by awesome voluntary contributors 💙
Hey #Tusky Nightly Testers: The most recent nightly build is already pretty close to Tusky 14. How do you like it?
JCenter is shutting down? Holy shit that is going to break a lot of builds
Oh wow I fixed it. It was a plugin after all - a user role editor. As long as a user had that custom role it did not work, no matter if the plugin was actually active. Changing to a default role and disabling the plugin was the solution.
The performance inspector in Firefox says there is a "DOM-Event" going on forever. What does it mean?
Thats what happens. Can't click anything in that tab anymore.
Ok I think I need some help because I am not a webdev. I have a Wordpress installation where the block editor freezes the browser (probably since the update to 5.6). Its not the plugins (I deactivated them all), and not the theme (tried multiple), and not a specific post, and it happens in both Firefox & Chrome. It is not a general wordpress problem, because I have other installations that work fine. How to I get this fixed?