#canhelpwith Show more
👕 (digital) embroidery (HMU with random t-shirt ideas), basic sewing
🛠 DIY/repairs: power tools, soldering, basic electronics
🐧 Linux desktop and server stuff, Arch Linux, Debian
🎂 muffin recipes
🖥 programming: Rust, Python, maybe C++
📉 machine learning basics, Tensorflow
📄 proof-reading (scientific) writing
👂 general bad life advice, listening if you need somebody to talk to
#introductions Show more
hello, I'm Nervengift (neurotoxin) and I'm a computer sciences student in the last weeks of his studies.
[photos: me, self-made rack, embroidery, teaching kids electonics]
I will sketch a headshot of YOUR CHARACTER! Fan characters, OCs, existing characters... & I will record a painting VIDEO.
- Follow @dona
- Boost to enter
- Winners will be selected on April 08, 2019. using @zatnosk's Reblogged By tool - zatnosk.dk/playground/reblogged_by/ and random.org
- If you do not wish to enter, but want to help: you can let me know if drawn and I will select a new winner
Denkt dran morgen sind in vielen Städten in NRW #Artikel13 Demos zum Beispiel in Aachen, Bielefeld, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Köln, Lippstadt, Münster, Paderborn, Siegen und Trier die vollständige Übersicht findet ihr unter https://savetheinternet.info/demos Also morgen auf die Straße und heute transpis und Plakate basteln 💪
food Show more
Things I learned on the Internet™
Eating peanut flips without getting your hands dirty
Finished emoji commission of Ferris the Rustacean for @shello!
🚞 Am Sonntag mal die gleiche Strecke wie unter der Woche pendeln, aber halt zum @ctdo statt zur Arbeit :)
The Human engineer rushed into the bridge. "The trubium core is overflowing! I'll try to reroute the-"
"Wait," said the captain, a stout Deerafi. "What does the manual say?"
The Human paused. "The what?"
"The manual. Read it."
"Huh. Well, I can try, but where's the fun in that?"
#MicroFiction #TootFic #SmallStories
Tonight's creature doodles. Just a bit of fu to work the ol' drawing muscles, but I did learn some things:
1. I don't know if elephant seals want to wear fezzes. I only know that they should.
2. I may need to apologize to Gavins in general, but that warty lil frog thing just looks like a Gavin, dammit.
3. A Hedgehogtopus is difficult to draw. Which is why there isn't one on the page.
Now that Firefox Send is out of Test Pilot, there's this convenient little CLI to upload your files quickly.
ffsend upload --copy mybigfile.blah
Link to the file is copied to clipboard. Paste in IMs, email etc.
There are more advanced options but using the web interface is more convenient for those.
i just finished my portfolio site of abandoned and unfinished (and also finished) work.
it's very unusual, and interesting.
you play as a little ghost exploring my homepage, and talking to skeletons:
check it out! yay!
i'm really happy about this one. :)
for those wondering how to establish trade relations with crows:
- feed crows food A regularly
- when crows decide to bring you gifts, feed them food B
- when crows bring you different categories of gifts, feed them a food-per-category, ex: food C for jewelry, food D for paper money, etc
- crows will recognize these exchange patterns and opt to bring you things in order to acquire desired treats
good luck! 🐦
Please take a seat. I'll get you some tea and cookies. 🍵🍪💙
🔸social justice heal/support🔸
chaos.social - because anarchy is much more fun with friends.
chaos.social is a small Mastodon instance for and by the Chaos community surrounding the Chaos Computer Club. We provide a small community space - Be excellent to each other, and have a look at what that means around here.
Follow @ordnung for low-traffic instance-related updates.
The primary instance languages are German and English.