Any ideas where to buy M3 left+right threaded rod parts? I need to connect two plates with threaded holes arranged in a square.

@bleeptrack what search terms did you use? I find a few offers googling for

“gewindestück links und rechtsgewinde m3”

Mostly for model cars and relatively expensive.

Jep, also found these. But 10€/piece is.. insane Oo

@bleeptrack It would be cheaper to buy a tap and die set and then you could always make yourself w/e needed?

Sign in to participate in the conversation - because anarchy is much more fun with friends. is a small Mastodon instance for and by the Chaos community surrounding the Chaos Computer Club. We provide a small community space - Be excellent to each other, and have a look at what that means around here.
Follow @ordnung for low-traffic instance-related updates.
The primary instance languages are German and English.