@kev i use the spacebar-preview (quick look) in finder for photobrowsing.

· · Web · 1 · 0 · 2

@kde THAT IS SO COOL! I didn't even know that was a thing - thanks for that really great tip!

@kev @kde I was about to suggest the same 😊 for reference it’s called “Quick Look” if you need to search about it.

Sign in to participate in the conversation – a Fediverse instance for & by the Chaos community