Schon mal eine von euch das Thinkpad X1 Extreme in der Hand gehabt? lenovo.com/de/de/laptops/think

Das sieht schon ziemlich interessant aus. Und extrem natürlich.

Suche Anwalt, der mit mir die AfD abmahnt.

Empfehlungen?

OH: wenn „PoE“ Power over Ethernet bedeutet ist „PPPoE“ dann Drehstrom over Ethernet?

Thinking about it, using `-k` and `-iv` isn't fun on the command line. Thus I see why he relies on a hex passphrase.

I don't fully get why he uses `-hex` for the generated key, though. Dumping it in binary would allow for a stronger key.

Can I really call myself a professional programmer when 20% of my time is actually programming, and the other 80% is spent in meetings and all the admin work around change/release management?

Can anyone tell me anything about pros and cons of vs. ?

Given that some CI-Systems and IDS currently are significantly impacted by the US-Government-Shitdown, take a moment to think about this:

Imagine if Let's Encrypt were run by the US-Government…

The free certificate authority, which is the largest and most widely used cert provider in the world is a significant single point of failure for IT systems all over our planet.

As much as I endorse their services, we MUST build equivalent alternatives in the EU, Asia, Africa, Oceania.

Unpopular opinion: I like SD cards better than MicroSD because I can actually hold them with my human hands and they don't get lost if I sneeze. 💾

roses are red
violets are blue
in surveillance capitalism
poem reads you

and shows you ads
for flower shops
and tracks your clicks
and never stops

it cares not about
if privacy's harmed
the money is green
when people are farmed

twitter is cyan
facebook is blue
your friends are the product
and so are you

Wer sich für #Linux Gaming interessiert, sollte unbedingt @holarse folgen. So viel Spaß für wenig Geld!
---
If you are interested in #Linux Gaming, you should definitely follow @holarse. So much fun for so little money!

Adblocking isn't unethical. Covering your website in trackers, spying on users, and compromising their security to make a buck is.

now you can also follow to @opensuse community here in Mastodon!!!

Have a lot of fun!!

New to #mastodon, I'd like to connect with other #python developers. Any advice on how to do that?

#noob

leicht genervt und unfair Show more

Was will man denn gerade so als Android-Backup-Foo? Immer noch Titanium?

Zur Erinnerung: „“ ist , denn die Daten sind ja nicht weg. Und das Sammeln von (zum Teil öffentlichen bzw. auf sozialen Plattformen publizierten) Daten als „Hacken“ zu bezeichne, fällt in dieselbe Kategorie. Bei der genauen Definition von „Ausspähen“ bin ich mir nicht sicher. Da muss ich mal Juristen fragen.

Da fängt der Tag schon mal gut an. Eigentlich wollte ich ja nur einen Logger konfigurieren…

github.com/dask/dask/issues/43

Show more
chaos.social

chaos.social - because anarchy is much more fun with friends.
chaos.social is a small Mastodon instance for and by the Chaos community surrounding the Chaos Computer Club. We provide a small community space - Be excellent to each other, and have a look at what that means around here.
Follow @ordnung for low-traffic instance-related updates.
The primary instance languages are German and English.