I got the pass. Now to reserve seats...
6. To select birth date I must click through a stupid calendar month by month... 😤
7. My login username is an email address with a + sign. The reservation part of the site uses a different system that does not like it.
8. I created about 20 trips because the website failed to tell me that creation was successful.
9. Login form kept on saying my password was wrong. After a while I realized I was logged in already.
#interrail experience so far:
It sucks and I haven't even bought the pass.
1. 3-country pass does not include country of residence, and is more expensive than a global pass, which does. 404 logic not found.
2. The website is slow as a dog. What are they using, technology from the last century?
3. My fairly short family name does not fit in the text box.
4. It takes about two weeks to get the pass.
5. I can't buy the pass and the seat reservations in one step.
Flying is less of a hassle.
Good morning #florespondence !
Look who's still camping in my garden:
A strelitzia from my grandma's backyard. #florespondence
Train between Karlsruhe and Stuttgart, network coverage intermittent. You can't even make a phone call here. What is this, the desert?!
I think not! #GPN19
Der Postillon: 23 starke Anmachsprüche, die das Wort "Gulasch" enthalten [Video]
CDU schickt Einladungen per Fax...
@gpn_info ^^^^^ can you help or forward to someone responsible? thanks :)
I fear my extremely long name broke the #GPN19 public transit ticket generation service. The returned PDF won't even open. Who is responsible for this system and can look into it?
Straight from the garden... 🌞
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Please PM me before follow-requesting if I don't know you and introduce yourself. Thank you.
chaos.social - because anarchy is much more fun with friends.
chaos.social is a small Mastodon instance for and by the Chaos community surrounding the Chaos Computer Club. We provide a small community space - Be excellent to each other, and have a look at what that means around here.
Follow @ordnung for low-traffic instance-related updates.
The primary instance languages are German and English.