* #electronics (certified) (soldering, testing + fixing things, circuits, batteries etc.)
* programming #microcontrollers,
* #german (translating, talking, proofreading etc.)
* #music (general theory + in practice: choir direction and singing, some instruments)
* history (#art, literature, general)
* #poems, writing things
* basic #gardnening stuff
* advice, if wanted and feasible
* friendly yelling
Or just DM me if you feel like talking to another weird being.
Great news everyone! KiCad V5.1.0 Stable is released! Including dialog structure improvements and accelerated modern canvas in the schematic editor! Read the release blog post for all the details: http://kicad-pcb.org/blog/2019/03/KiCad-5.1.0-Release
MH (-)/meh Show more
Livin' of aspirin and coffee.
Ah, the good life.
If you are a composer of church music and you are not a man, you may be interested in my side project, Cecilia's List:
If you are an organist/director of music/person who makes decisions about church music, you may also be interested regardless of your gender!
chaos.social - because anarchy is much more fun with friends.
chaos.social is a small Mastodon instance for and by the Chaos community surrounding the Chaos Computer Club. We provide a small community space - Be excellent to each other, and have a look at what that means around here.
Follow @ordnung for low-traffic instance-related updates.
The primary instance languages are German and English.