We've published our OSINT module for keys.openpgp.org:
Besides all the DoS vulns in sks that are fixed, there's also a significant change in discoverability of keys, which makes it a lot harder for us to use keyservers for #OSINT.
Specifically we can't search by domain anymore and the service is now centralized, which means there's no sync interface that we could use to acquire a dump.
How to growth engineer in the #fediverse:
- Signup on a mastodon instance of your choice
- Read the #ActivityPub spec
- Chat with some folks from ArchiveTeam in #fedisperse
- Dig through the mastodon apis
- Have some dude in #mastodon irc question your understanding of the fediverse
- Read the issue tracker
- Successfully figure out how to refederate a toot (yey!)
- Write a toot about growth engineering in the fediverse
Still better than #twitter tho
0.11.0 is also going to have a few other new features that have been necessary to build this. Stay tuned!
we now have an official mastodon account to keep you updated about the most recent development on sn0int, the only #osint framework that comes with a package manger.
We have some bigger features in the pipeline, stay tuned!
chaos.social - because anarchy is much more fun with friends.
chaos.social is a small Mastodon instance for and by the Chaos community surrounding the Chaos Computer Club. We provide a small community space - Be excellent to each other, and have a look at what that means around here.
Follow @ordnung for low-traffic instance-related updates.
The primary instance languages are German and English.