apparently all non-illuminated displays are now called "e-ink"

· · Web · 1 · 0 · 7

@uint8_t I mean like, there is different kinds of reflective and transflective displays, that's not all eink

@maris maybe marketing? just tech illiteracy? no idea.

@uint8_t @maris ive seen the reverse of this too with actual e-ink displays listed as lcd

Sign in to participate in the conversation – a Fediverse instance for & by the Chaos community