Wanna see how racist, sexist and plain dumb "AI" can get? A good glimpse on how the world actually runs, where more and more critical decisions are being taken by machines rather than humans... http://imagenet-roulette.paglen.com big up to @firstname.lastname@example.org, @email@example.com and @firstname.lastname@example.org! <3
@the_gayest_doggo shhh, we haven't released yet.
> He told me that the false GPS signal is “pissing off” the carmakers because it’s making their systems look bad and/or vulnerable.
Maybe it looks that way because they are?
tech hot take from a non tech person Show more
technology is very difficult to understand to a lot of folks and you shouldn’t make fun of people or chastise them for not knowing how to do something.
One other thing I've heard bandied about by @bikesexual is to view the Matrix ecosystem separately from Riot, as there are a ton of Matrix clients that are proof of concept level, and a handful that could be useful. Nearly none fully support the protocol.
yet another reason why automobiles were a mistake, and we need more trains+cyclepaths+bikes/mobility scooters
my math professor:
- keeps saying "hell yeah, baby"
- writes "function" as "FUNction" with the corresponding emphasis and pause when he writes it
- went "eugh, robots" when someones siri went off in their pocket
- said "you see that show tidying up with marie kondo? every single one of these sparks joy in my heart" while going over a bunch of example problems
- said "we're gonna go ham on this then" while factoring a polynomial
chaos.social - because anarchy is much more fun with friends.
chaos.social is a small Mastodon instance for and by the Chaos community surrounding the Chaos Computer Club. We provide a small community space - Be excellent to each other, and have a look at what that means around here.
Follow @ordnung for low-traffic instance-related updates.
The primary instance languages are German and English.